5,000 Page Views for The Red Velvet Lawyer

5,000
Friends and family (perhaps mostly family):

You helped me reach a milestone much earlier than ever expected!

Some time this morning, while I was doing laundry, you pushed to over 5,000 my total page views for the blog I launched in March.

I truly appreciate your interest in this aspect of my "voice."

Next month I hope to do some in-depth interviews of our faculty members.  After that, I'd like to profile many of our students and alumni.

I love you all!  Really.

Let me know what else I can do to make your student or law practice lives easier or more informed.   Feel free to send me suggested topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 6 - The Media During Times of Crisis

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?