10,000 Page Views for The Red Velvet Lawyer

10,000 Page Views
Friends, family, and colleagues:

Another milestone reached!

Some time this morning -- while I was creating my latest profile of a distinguished ASL alumnus now serving the public interest -- you pushed to over 10,000 my total page views for the blog I launched in March.

I truly appreciate your interest in this aspect of my "voice."  I enjoy communicating with you, and I want to serve your needs.

Let me know what else I can do to make your student or law practice lives easier or more informed.   Feel free to send me suggested topics.

Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 6 - The Media During Times of Crisis

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?