San Diego Conference on "Branding"
















Branding: The Event

Branding, as in a consistent brand identity. It is all about the perception you create about yourself in others.

I have spent the last three days in a lovely hotel in Del Mar outside San Diego getting an intense exposure to the rules, concepts, and goals of branding.   The event sponsor, Re Perez, brings years of expertise to his business of helping entrepreneurs become more successful.   The program has helped me identify my core values and clearly define my purpose.  I'm excited about the potential.

He has also partnered with other entrepreneurs who have taught sessions on Facebook marketing and a "touch" management system called Infusionsoft.

I wish our students and alumni could get this training and this service.  The results of these systems and approaches are nothing short of impressive.

Today, I plan to win a $20,000 consulting package for the law school in a raffle. Please send your well wishes my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

Is Qatar Still Flattening the Curve?, Part 2

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?